suite No: 304(3rd Floor), Plot #113, Concord Tower, Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue, Ramna , Dhaka100
Something About Company
A Plus Group looks to become an enterprise trusted by society, we have set up management principles: respecting humanity, creating new values, and contributing to the lives and cultures of different countries around the world. At the same time, we operate our business under a management vision in which we aim to make adequate profits and sustainable growth and to bring our customers comfort and joy through the professional expertise and actions of each of our personnel and the collective efforts of our people.
Each of the directors, and employees of A Plus Group should comply with the SOC and strive to operate a sound and high quality business as a part of a global enterprise which emphasizes a balance between the environment, human rights and local communities under the principle of giving the highest priority to life, safety and compliance with laws, regulations, social standards and ethics.
A Plus Group is one of the largest private sector group in Bangladesh. A Plus group is well known for innovation, trust and quality. A Plus group has operations and investments across wide range of industries including Garments, Industry, Agro and Buliders.
The secret of success of A Plus Group lies in fulfillment of all its business commitments, uncompromising attitude in quality maintenance and intimate relationship with its customers, employees and all other social groups. All members are actively involved in maintaining the ideals established by Company founder.
At present there are five sister concerns of this group, each specializing in different areas of production.The Sister concerns of A Plus Group are…………..
(1) A Plus Industries Limited
(2) Amir Shirt’s Limited
(3) A Plus Agro Organic Limited
(4) Rajbari Limited
(5) A Plus Sweater Limited
A Plus Group follows the standards of social compliance rules set by local government, ILO convention as well as our client’s requirements.
Basic Areas of Compliance :
(1) Proper working conditions, minimum wages and standard working hours.
(2) Non Discrimination
(3) Restriction on forced labour and child labour.
(4) Freedom of association.
(5) Environmental protection and other safety laws.
Mission & Vision
Our vision is to be earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover anything they might want to buy online.
“To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world.”
As we move towards our goal of being a world-class garments factory, we will support research on a global scale. Locally, our factory will service the research needs of the learning community, granting access to many informational resources.
The A Plus Group of Company will inspire its employees to be the best they can be. We will engage in sustainable practices and anticipate the needs of our customers. We will maximize return to the stockholders while still maintaining quality in our products.
Advanced technology and processing have improved the quality of Garments. These include Innovations in garments preparation, resin recipes, press technology, and panel sanding techniques. Innovations in press technology have shortened overall pressing cycles, while anti-static Technology has also contributed to increased belt life during the sanding process.
A Plus Group do not practice involuntary or forced labor whether in forms of prison labor, indentured labor, slave or bonded labor, or otherwise. We do not require our workers to submit their original identity documents, educational certificates, travel documents on condition to employment. We do not hold back any wages or a part thereof in order to exercise pressure on any worker to continue on their employment and permit the workers to leave the employment after a legally required notice.
We do not subject any workers to any discrimination in employment, including hiring, salary, benefits, promotion, discipline, termination or retirement on the basis of their gender, color, religion, cast, age, disability, sexual orientation, maternity, marital status, nationality, political opinion, union membership, social or ethnic organization.
On Child Labor: A “Child Worker” is defined as someone who has not reached their 18th birthday. We verify age certificates, original documents, cross-referencing with employees photo and by our facility doctor.
(1) Working hours do not exceed 60 hrs. Per week including overtime and it is strictly voluntary. There will be a day off in a week.
(2) On wages and benefits, we pay at least the minimum wage (Taka 3,000 ) or the prevailing industry wage whichever is higher. We pay our workers 40% of basic salary for housing; Medical expenses; and Attendance Bonuses. The wages of trainees are in accordance with applicable law. Any deductions from the wages shall be strictly in accordance with the law. Law mandates our overtime wages and is double of ordinary rate of wages.
(3) Leaves and Holidays : The facility provides paid Annual leave, Holidays and other leaves, such as, Maternity Leave and Medical Leaves as prescribed by law. We pay bonuses on both End holidays
(4) Health and Hygiene: The facility is stocked with First-Aid boxes and kits, and has a professional certified doctor and a nurse. We have procedures to facilitate and transport ambulance to deal with serious injuries to acquire treatment in a hospital. We provide pure drinking water tested for purity and has adequate access to it throughout the day. The workplace has sufficient number of clean toilets, separated by sex for all workers and staff with running water. For the humanities sake we facilitate clean, comfortable dining space for male and female workers.
(5) Child Care: In our day care center we provide clean and safe child care room with trained aid who keeps all record of attendees, illnesses and injuries. Nursing mothers receives reasonable breaks to feed their infants in our in-house Day Care room.
(6) Fire & Safety: The factory Complies with local regulations relating to fire & safety. Protections are provided from fire, accidents, toxic materials, machinery and electrical risks. Fire fighting equipments, such as- fire extinguisher, hose- reels, smoke alarms and electronic fire alarms are assembled. Fire fighting teams are trained by certified local fire department. Professional security guards, and monitoring camera for extra safety. Workers are provided with Personal Protective Equipments (PPE’S) free of cost!
(7) Environmental Protection: Factory complies with local regulations relating to the health and safety of the workers in the workplace to ensure adequate lighting, ventilation, heat and cooling, The facility stores all chemicals and hazardous materials in a separate secure ventilated area.
(8) Freedom of Association and Collective Bargaining : We recognize and respect the right of workers to lawfully form or join trade unions, or association of their own choosing and bargain collectively. We do not subject any workers to any discrimination, victimization, intimidation, penalty or any other threat to restrict, or interfere with their right to associate. The facility does not directly or indirectly force any workers to join or not to join a particular union.
Disciplinary actions are taken in accordance with the law. We treat all workers with respect and dignity. No workers are subject to any physical, psychological, sexual, verbal abuse, harassment or intimidation.
(1)Comply with all applicable laws and regulations concerning human rights in each country and region, understand international standards, and respect human rights, and shall not condone use of either child labor or forced labor.
(2) Take appropriate measures in the event that A Plus Group becomes aware of violation of human rights and demand that suppliers redress any violations of human rights; and seek to raise awareness among related stakeholders with respect for human rights.
Desi Kaj is the largest job portal in Bangladesh. We are providing training and job searching facility to young generation of Bangladesh. A portion of income of this website will be donated towards autistic young generation of Bangladesh.