- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Masters in Accounting from any recognized University
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 25 to 40 years
- Must be fluent in English
- Must have IT skill.
- Should have good communication skill
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
- As per school policy
- Jobs Source Desikaj.com