- The main responsibility of the Assistant Engineer, Sanitation is to assist the Project Engineer (Sanitation) to implement sanitation activities.
- 1) Technical:
- To conduct site assessment in the field for installation of future sanitation infrastructures.
- To prepare drawings of the sanitation facilities on AutoCAD (or any other drawing software).
- To supervise the sanitation installation/rehabilitation works.
- To assist with the collection of quotations and purchases of materials.
- To ensure regular operation and maintenance of the sanitation facilities.
- To give suggestions about how the sanitation installations can be improved with the available means.
- To stay open and polite towards the local community. To answer the questions they have about the project and to listen to their requests.
- When required, to assist with any other task that is needed and demanded by the supervisor.
- 2) Logistics:
- To provide support to the technical team on Stock Management issues
- To make timely orders for the missing materials related to sanitation so that these can be delivered on time.
- To maintain the tools/equipment in good working order and if necessary prepare an order for replacement.
- 3) Reporting:
- To contribute to a monthly report about His/her duty and how the project is ongoing
- To contribute to a technical report when installations/works are finalized.
- 4) Follow-up of Technical Activities
- To keep track on works and maintenance activities.
- To report difficulties to the higher management while encountered during works or maintenance activities.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Civil Engineering
- Skills Required: Wash
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
NGO/ Other Services, Sanitation
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Proven Computer Skills (MS Word, Excel, Drawing Software)
- Proven experience/skill in the use of AutoCAD or any other drawing software.
- Experience/skill in the use of a GIS software would be a plus
- GPS Manipulation
- Data Collection And Data Encoding
- Proficient In Both Spoken And Written English
- Strong Team Motivation
- Social Work Minded
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Weekly 2 holidays, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Jobs Source Desikaj.com