- The company is one of the earliest member of REHAB in Bangladesh for quality in service, design and construction of buildings. Over the years, we have expanded our operations from Dhaka to Chattogram. The private limited company operates in the field of property development & construction sector, having build commercial, residential projects & developing projects for the Bangladesh government. The group also operates one of the largest fleet of vessels within the country & consist of companies that may provide end to end logistical support. The company is also part of a group of companies which also manufactures & trades building materials such as stone, cement, steel, & plastic products.
- We are seeking an experienced tax professionals for creating, implementing and overseeing the tax plan & policies. He/ she will responsible for accurately and efficiently manage clients tax reporting and planning and ensure compliance of all tax laws.
- Monitor & analysis accounting data and produce financial statement.
- Prepare tax and vat audit report and handle professional tax and vat authorities.
- Responsible for efficient operation of tax and vat related accounting activities of the organization.
- Assist the Manager -Tax in finalization of all accounts (Tax matters) of companies and concerns of the Madina Group.
- Represent the management of the company in different Govt. offices and agencies relevant Tax to handle issues of company’s interest and statutory obligations.
- Manage individual employee personal tax return.
- Any other Tax related task assigned by the management time to time.
- Formulating company policy for Tax as per existing law of the country.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Accounts,Finance
- Candidates having CA(CC), LLB Will give preference
- Preferred Professional Certification: ITP
- Skills Required: Company Tax, Income Tax, Tax Law
- 8 to 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Income Tax, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies, Cement Industry, Plastic/ Polymer Industry, Real Estate, Shipping
- Age 33 to 42 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Strong Leadership & Communication Skill
- Should have excellent language proficiency in English,
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and good public relation,
- Conversant with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint presentation and email communication,
- Proactive in taking initiatives and being an active team player,
- Have to be detail oriented and efficient in handling pressure,
- Positive work attitude, sincerity and honesty.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Jobs Source Desikaj.com