Business Coordinator (Secretariat of Managing Director)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Manage and maintain the MD’s diary and email account.
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
- Organize the inbox emails into the appropriate folders and any relevant information to be copied into the correct file on the hard drive.
- Respond to emails as much as possible, dealing with appointments and fulfilling all other requirements etc.
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers etc. and troubleshooting problems.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Schedule on behalf of the MD meetings between him and his direct reports and the committees and groups to which he is a member.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others and ensure arrangements in place for the MD matching his requirements.
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the MD by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
- Ensure the MD is fully briefed on, or prepared for, any engagements he is involved in. Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the MD.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD, including the drafting of general replies.
- Minute general meetings as required and complete research on behalf of the MD.
- Keep and retrieve files.
- Ensure guests meeting with the MD are well taken care of.
- Provide a service that is in line with the MD’s work habits and preferences.
- Prepare meeting minutes and maintain business & personnel records of MD as assigned.
- Peruse daily newspapers, trade and business magazines for pertinent articles.
- Any other duty assigned by MD.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MBA/ Post Graduation Diploma in Secretariat/ Masters in any discipline from recognized local or foreign university with no third division/class.
8 to 10 year(s)
- Age 28 to 38 years
- Only females are allowed to apply
- The candidates living in Panthapath, Kalabagan, Dhanmondi and Farmgate will be given priority.
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written in English and Bengali.
- The candidate should be able to operate MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access etc.)
- Have a sensitive and cooperative attitude in working relationships with individuals at all levels.
- Know whom to approach and how to achieve the expected results.
- Able to set priorities and judge priorities in terms of MD’s needs and time.
- Smart and attractive candidates will be given priority.
Age: 28 to 38 year(s)
Festival Bonus: 2
- Application Instruction Apply Instructions Send your CV to email@example.com