- Based under CARE Bangladesh Dhaka Office
- The duration of the proposed contract will be 5 years from the date of joining.
- Develop and consolidate interventions and investments opportunities to strengthen CARE Bangladesh’s PSE & SE initiatives
- Develop business model in supporting existing and emerging social enterprises of CARE Bangladesh , by bringing clarity in its vision and long-term goals in the social enterprise space
- Develop long-term vision and explore investment opportunities for social enterprise efforts of CARE Bangladesh
- Deepen private sector engagement in CARE Bangladesh’s relevant development programs, by institutionalizing PSE Unit’s support and rigorous engagement with diverse development program teams
- Test ideas, compare, clarify and position CARE Bangladesh’s approach to social enterprise, market system/value chain based programing in fighting poverty and injustice
- Provide strategic leadership/insights to CARE BD’s financial Inclusion initiatives with focus to women and adolescent girls; pilot and test key elements
- Explore and realize opportunities for action research, partnerships and new pilots with the private sector in co-creating sustainable market based solutions for communities
- Strengthen and amplify CARE’s voice and mindshare in the responsible business space, by engaging with the private sector in forums, networks and thematic discussions at national, regional and global levels.
- A minimum of Master’s Degree in Business, Economics, Agriculture Economics or other relevant discipline
- 8 to 14 year(s)
- At least 8 – 14 years relevant working experience in work with the private sector in developing countries, preferably within Asia in Senior Management Position.
- Excellent communication, analytical and leadership skills
- Experience of project design and planning
- Strong representation, presentation and inter-personal skills
- Excellent written and verbal English and Bangla skills
- Experience of development work in South Asia
- Experience in networking with national and international organizations and institutions
- Clarity on various aspects of private sector engagement
- Strategic thinking, decision making, managing and bringing results to the table
- Conceptualizing and co-creating new business development and investment opportunities
- Networking and representation in relevant national and international platforms
- Team player and ability to coach, coordinate, manage and guide team members
- Key competencies: Negotiation, collaboration, networking, coaching, operational/strategic decision making
- Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the really deserving candidate.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- In addition, CARE offers Provident Fund, Gratuity, Festival Bonus, Leave Encashment, Life and Health Insurance, Working Mother Benefits etc.
- Jobs Source Desikaj.com