- Familiarize with the community doctors’ practices and specialties; develop and maintain potential Doctors’ database within assigned territory.
- Build and maintain relationship with medical professionals in the community keeping contact with the Medical Association; Medical Institutes; collecting information about the doctors operating in those institutes and maintaining a good relationship with the doctors.
- Achieve monthly target from assigned territory as set by the Management.
- Organize event management like Seminar, Health Clinic etc. involving community physicians keeping excellent public relations & rapport with concerned people and with supporting logistics.
- Travel to assigned external healthcare facilities for doctor visit, increase referral and subsequent business development.
- Communicate the company’s image to the visited locality doctors and also inviting doctors to publish journals in the company’s medical journal.
- Prepare monthly activity plan and activity report with target achievement performance to submit to the Head of Marketing.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Graduation in any discipline with Science in HSC/ equivalent level.
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- For candidates with prior experience in field in pharmaceutical or medical equipment sales, educational requirement can be relaxed.
- 1-3 years’ experience in healthcare service marketing or sales of pharmaceuticals or allied products will be given preference.
- Strong sense of business understanding, customer orientation and relationship building.
- Persuasion and negotiation skills
Read Before Apply
Praava Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other quality protected by law.
Email Send to your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jobs Source Desikaj.com