- Department/Project: Administration & Finance
- Report to: Manager, Administration and Finance
- Job Location: Country Office, Dhaka
- Purpose: Provide support by disseminating message and correspondence in instructed manner, organize and store materials and keep using records and provide.
- Engagement: Exchange information and documents in between office and specific external entities that contribute to smooth functioning of the office.
- Delivery: The Front Desk Executive will deliver information and documents in a guided manner. Receive guest of specific officials. Provide materials use records.
- Receive all incoming telephone calls and pass on to concern person/department, keep the messages of the personnel who are not in the office and convey the message to the personnel upon availability.
- Made external phone calls according to the request of the concerned person/department immediately and update the situation to the requestors about delaying of connecting outgoing call.
- Respond to vendor’s queries regarding cheques.
- Maintain call register of official mobile phone & land phone.
- Operate the FAX machine as per requirement.
- Click here for further details: https://hotjobs.bdjobs.com/jobs/educo/educo38.htm
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from any discipline
- At least 2 year(s)
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience, preferably in International Organization.
- National / International NGO experience will add extra advantage.
- Fluency in English speaking and commendable listing capacity
- Good writing and translating capacity (both English and Bangla)
- Excellent computer skills in all Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Excellent typing capacity (both English and Bangla)
- Able to operate PABX, FAX, Photocopier machine etc.
- Believe in Teamwork spirit
- Commitment to social issues and mission of Educo,
- Should be Proactive and Empathetic.
- Tk. 26000 – 30000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Plus: 10% PF, Yearly 2 Bonuses (1 on Gross & 1 on Basic) and Gratuity.
- Group Insurance.
Read Before Apply
Two referees must be mentioned in CV (one must be your current supervisor)
Please carefully go through the requirements before applying. Those who do not meet the requirements need not to apply.
Person who applied before need not to apply again.
Women are especially encouraged to apply
- Jobs Source Desikaj.com