- An energetic & enthusiastic personality with self driven competency are highly required for the position of Production, Planning & Coordination of Keya Knit Composite Limited
- Carry out the overall Production Planning of a knit composite factory.
- Manage monthly planning of knitting, dyeing, cutting, sewing , finishing to till shipment .
- Ensure accurate & optimal capacity planning emphasizing on cost reduction to increase profitability.
- Monthly buyer wise shipment Planning.
- Coordinate daily knitting, dyeing planning according to shipment plan & ensure fabrics delivery in time.
- Capacity Planning & Monthly Target Planning for knitting, dyeing, cutting, sewing & finishing.
- Lead a team to generate all necessary reports regarding production and shipment status including Daily Knitting plan , Daily Dyeing plan , Daily Input /Output Target , Daily Cutting Target , Daily Finishing Target , Daily Fabric Delivery Target to cutting floors, Order wise fabric delivery schedule maintain .
- Ensure a quality production with maximum target achievement through perfect production planning.
- Must have skill to monitor and evaluate raw materials , man power planning ,production recording.
- Coordinate with knitting , dyeing , cutting , sewing to packing department to ensure the process sequencing without any failure mode .
- Must have skill to achieve production target according to the Production planning of all process .
- Balance workflow between departments.
- Monitor production process that buyers requirement is being followed properly.
- Follow up total production flow by balancing the production lines to ensure optimum capacity utilization.
- Responsible for overall planning forecasting & coordination .
- Weekly knitting , dying , sewing plan.
- Prepared shipment Schedule and Ensure on time Shipment Delivery.
- Coordinate with Production & planning Team to ensure best productivity.
- SMV Standardization, and SMV Calculation.
- Coordinate activities with the Supply Chain and review material positions to ensure on-time shipment.
- Prepare & monitoring inspection/shipment/ establishment plan.
- Follow up capacity charts, create the loading, receiving & finishing plans & to manage deviations within the planning process.
- Must have skills to ensure effective communication with supply chain team for smooth productivity.
- Continuous follow up on production performances and drive towards scheduled shipments.
- Develop and maintain status information that provides accurate analysis of raw material, work in process, and unreleased work.
- Close relationship with operational teams to ensure on time delivery of products & optimal utilization of equipment & manpower
- Preparing reconciliation report for each of the orders.
- Report to the authority in details for time to time.
- Any Other tasks assigned by the Management
- B.Sc in Industrial Engineering/ B.Sc. in Textile Engineering
- 14 to 18 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 40 to 50 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Working Experience with SAP/ Oracle software is highly preferable
- Good analytical ability and problem solving skills with excellent interpersonal relations .
- Must have the ability to supervise and inspire team members.
- Good communication skills in both English & Bengali
- Able to work under pressure
- Proficient in use of computers and reporting by proper presentation.
- Strong negotiation skills .
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per Company policy
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
- Compensation and other Benefits Gender: Only males are allowed to apply
- Jobs Source Desikaj.com