- The company is one of the largest group of companies in Bangladesh . The company operates in the field of property development & construction sector, having build commercial, residential projects & developing projects for the Bangladesh government. The group also operates one of the largest fleet of vessels within the country & consist of companies that may provide end to end logistical support. The company also manufactures & trades building materials such as stone, cement, steel, & plastic products. The founder and Managing Director of the company is a 3rd Parliamentary Member of the Republic of Bangladesh government.
- We are looking for the interns Supply Chain Management, as a SCM intern, you are expected to work closely with the supply chain professionals to ensure the smooth and efficient day-to-day operations of the supply chain. You are also expected to assist in analyzing data related to business operations. Maintain inventory data in MRP (manufacturing resource planning).
- Interns will shadow and support our supply chain management to run SCM operations efficiently and in accordance with safety as well as local and international trade regulations.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Supply Chain Management
- Age at least 22 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Pleasant personality with self-motivated
- The incumbent must be willing to work hard with fitness to work long hours under pressure.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and good interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of accounting and the principal of financial analysis.
- Strong analytical & critical reasoning skill to team work & team management.
- Sound knowledge on MS Office package (Word, Excel, Power Point)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Jobs Source Desikaj.com