- Help to plan, organize and direct all the activities of the cost accounting function.
- Manage the transition from the existing cost environment to standard cost System.
- Perform the monthly closing activities including preparation of the cost to operate statement along with supporting analysis.
- Manage day to day operation of existing cost accounting function.
- Monitoring Financial Risk Assessment.
- To perform any other task as assigned by the management from time to time.
- ICMA/ACCA partially qualified with Masters/ MBA (Accounting/ Finance) from any public/ reputed private Universities with good academic record.
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
2 to 3 years experience in same position.
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Minimum 02 years experiences in any 100% export oriented composite home textile industry (Spinning, Weaving, Dyeing Printing & Processing, Garments, etc).
- Sound knowledge in maintaining batch costing & inventory control mechanism.
- Should have good communication skill.
- Should have experience in software based accounting system.
- Should be sincere, polite, dynamic, hardworking & willing to work under pressure.
- A highly competitive & attractive compensation package along with other admissible benefits is waiting for the really deserving candidate.
- Other Benefits Gender: Only males are allowed to apply
- Jobs Source Desikaj.com