- To ensure civil maintenance, refurbishment and paint works for Aarong Centre and all Aarong Outlets as per requirement.
- Preparing RFQ and related costing for civil related maintenance/new civil works.
- Understanding architectural drawings.
- To ensure repair, maintenance & installation of Neon & LED Sign.
- To ensure new furniture making and old furniture repairing works.
- To maintain official documents i.e. quotation collection, comparative statement & work order making etc.
- To ensure enlistment of various vendors/ Stakeholders (i.e. architectural/interior firm, service vendor, Carpenter, Masson, Plumber etc.) for quality service on time.
- To ensure emergency procurement, petty cash maintain, check various bills & ensure vendors payment on time.
- To establish and maintain liaison with relevant Govt. authorities (TITAS, WASA, Fire Service & Civil Defense, BTCL, City Corporation, Police Station etc.)
- Graduation in any discipline
- At most 3 year(s)
- Age at most 30 years
- Knowledge and expertise in Civil maintenance works
- Basic knowledge of Bangladesh Labor law
- Expertise in Estate management (i.e. rental house management, various renovations, new Agreement making, ensure Accommodation for foreign expat etc.)
- Vendor sourcing & ensure service as required.
- Willing to travel where needed.
- Computer operation knowledge
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Application Deadline : July 26, 2019
- Jobs Source Desikaj.com