- Familiar with medicine to keep all drug in orderly manner group wise
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction.
- Well behave with customers.
- Regular Sales and cash statement prepare
- Regular Stock Statement update
- Keep pharmacy always neat and clean
- Understanding customer needs, buying process clearly and completely.
- Any other responsibility as and when given task by the management.
- Preferred Professional Certification: B or C Category Pharmasist
- Training/Trade Course: medical assistant
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
healthcare, Medical Assistant, Pharmacy related , Sales
- Age 20 to 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Read Before Apply
Walk in Interview
11th October 2019, Time : 10:00AM – 12:30PM
12th October 2019, Time : 05:00PM – 08:30PM
31st October 2019, Time : 05:00PM – 08:30PM
- Other Benefits Gender: Only males are allowed to apply
- Jobs Source Desikaj.com