- We are looking for Public Health Promotion Officer who can manage, coordinate and lead in the implementation of Oxfam’s Public Health Promotion programme ensuring integration with all sectors of programme areas including community participation and consultations in an emergency programme.
- The Public Health Promotion officer may involve, an immediate emergency stage, the assessment of the situation and in later stages the implementation of public health measures required to alleviate the plight of the people affected by the emergency.
- We are looking for a dynamic person with Public Health background and relevant work experiences, who can demonstrate willingness to learn and constantly develop professional skills.
- You should have great interpersonal skills, excellent technical skills and clear understanding of WASH activities to better contribute in achieving success in such a large-scale humanitarian response programme.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- This role will give you an opportunity to make a difference in Oxfam GB, to act as key contributor to Rohingya refugee response programme, to work with a group of passionate people that are specialists in their Humanitarian fields, offers fair pay and competitive benefits package.
- Jobs Source Desikaj.com