- 100 % honest in all aspect and 100% active on Merchandising responsibilities.
- Preparation of bill of material which consisting of order breakdown, fabrics breakdown, assortment statement, requirement analysis of raw materials and arrange sourcing of it etc.
- Preparation and follow up of time action plan to confirm in time delivery of raw materials to the production unit to keep a pace with the production plan in each unit and each line.
- To communicate & coordinate with new and existing buyers.
- Meeting the target sales volume.
- Introducing the strength of the company to international potential clients.
- Strong interpersonal skill along with the English language proficiency is must.
- Should capable to direct communicate with buyer as all the buyer of this company is direct.
- Assist all the necessary work to the Merchandising manger free and smooth operation/ production.
- Follow up the sample development and process to obtain sample approval in time to meet the production plan.
- Monitor and report on order follow up from sampling till shipment.
- Carry out quality assurance program on supplier and production units and take necessary initiative to avoid quality failure in the initial level of operations
- Prepare cost sheet for each product, review production tech pack, identify the new materials, clarify the discrepancy and arrange missing color standard for each key account as per requirement.
- To attract customers in spite of competition yet generate a reasonable return on investment for the company.
- To devise a contract for the suppliers including quality control, accuracy and flexibility, this is done throughout the season.
- Work at office
- Graduate in any discipline or Textile Back ground.
- 7 to 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 28 to 38 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per Company Policy.
- Other Benefits Gender: Only males are allowed to apply
- Jobs Source Desikaj.com