- Sub Asst. Engineer-Electrical under the power plant is responsible for mechanical & electrical operations and maintenance activities or initiatives in a shift including maintain all auxiliaries and equipment to run the power plant smoothly with optimum efficiency:
- Check & ensure log information on shift log book / log sheet/check-up list & other records of the earlier shift operations.
- Supervise & log all engines & it auxiliaries, panel board, switchgear room for correcting any abnormalities found in shift.
- Check the control systems for proper operations before starting the engine.
- Monitor cooling water level, lube oil level, exhaust gas temperature, and exhaust gas temperature deviation, air control pressure, pre-chamber gas pressure & other parameters of the engine in both physically & SCADA.
- Write full description of shift incidents in log book and to complete daily production report, gas consumption report etc.
- Ensure physical inspection to find out HT & LT water compensation tank level, engine oil level, compressor oil level etc.
- Maintain close contact with reporting superior time to time even after office hour over telephone / online, if required.
- Act proactively on emergency situations like: earthquake, fire / accidents, incident etc. as per mgt. guidelines.
- Perform any other responsibility assigned by the reporting superior as & when required.
- Work at office
- Diploma in Electrical, Diploma in Electrical
- Skills Required: Electrical (Power), Electrical Maintenance, Electrical Safety
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Manufacturing (Light Engineering & Heavy Industry)
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 20 to 27 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Heavy Gas Generator Operations and Maintenance
- Power Plant Operations and Maintenance
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Performance bonus, Over time allowance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company’s policy & guidelines.
- Other Benefits Gender: Only males are allowed to apply
- Jobs Source Desikaj.com