- Assisting the merchandising Team for handling Buyer accounts starting from development to shipment.
- Assist to Close follow up of orders and ensures timely shipment within a budget, effectively uses of tools such as spread sheets, follow up sheet, internally within the team and with buyers to enable systematic follow up of orders.
- Product oriented, by systematic self check of garments, sampling production, fabrication as per specification.
- Monitor the production status and progress and solve the issues related.
- Exhibits product knowledge and working knowledge, checks accurate consumption of all piece goods and ensures early approvals and bulk booking within agreed time line.
- Ensure that the qualities are met.
- On time shipment and monitoring.
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 24 to 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- 1 years relevant working experience in woven is must.
- Should have detail knowledge of Woven in terms of Costing, Pattern, Fabric, and Washing everything related to it.
- Experience in both buying house and factory will be given preference.
- Education will be relaxed for highly deserving candidates.
- Strong in sourcing, product development and price negotiation.
- Hardworking and able to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As Per Company Policy.
- Other Benefits Gender: Only males are allowed to apply
- Jobs Source Desikaj.com